I am at a child’s birthday party. There is a boy here with autism. His mother has been handling his fits with calm patience. She has loved him more in the last hour that I have my own children in the last month. (From an effort standpoint.) Pray for them both.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- gaspingformore likes this
- benamas likes this
- cephalopodluver reblogged this from josiahd
- firegrowshigher reblogged this from sidhebones and added:
- deducecanoe said: I question why she’s dragging him to a birthday party at which he is clearly overwhelmed. God. I just to go to those things and either zone out or find a place to hide.
- taedius reblogged this from jaxander2006 and added:
- bluandorange likes this
- eyejizz likes this
- penelopejade likes this
- jaxander2006 reblogged this from rburkej
- rburkej posted this